Accepted: Bluey - Hunter

Post by Bluey » 08 Sep 2018, 00:28

Your age: Eleventythree

Character name:
Add the character name of your main character you want to apply with. Bluéy

Character class:
What class is it? Hunter

Main spec:
What spec do you want to raid with? The one that makes the biggest numbers. Marks (i prefer playing) but it seems BM is better for raid dps,so i would use that.

Off spec:
What is your off spec? Do you like it and do you care if we ask you raid as the off spec? Holy. sure :) just dont ask me to heal with it, my hunter seems to have some mana issues,the dam noob

Other characters:
What other characters do you have? I have warrior,priest,druid,paladin,deathknight and a mage at levels 110

Times and how often online:
Be honest please. I am not online every day like i used to be,but im still active,i do world quests etc to improve my Hunter

Raid experience:
What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with? Which difficulty level was your main focus without listing them all,i have played since Vanilla and cleared most raids (apart from sunwell) in all the expansions ahead of the curve,on either my Hunter or my Warrior as tank (whichever the guild needed at the time)
our main focus was heroic difficulty in raids,the occasional Mythic .

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link sure but my hunter only reached 120 two days ago..
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... blu%C3%A9y

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: i already use Discord

Previous guild(s):
Reason for quitting: Warriors of the Heart -wanted to raid with hunter and change from holy paladin,Hunter class was full at the time so i left and joined Turul Legion. I left Turul Legion in WoTLK for a short period to do some raids with a hardcore raid guild on steamwheedle server,i returned to Turul Legion afterwards,i also left Turul Legion during the Legion expansion to join OSD but went back again shortly afterwards
Be honest here. Being upfront will earn you cookies.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game? Everything used to be done with the aim of raiding in mind,preparing for that,either in improving gear or gathering for consumables etc,i had taken my foot off the gas a bit in Legion with regard to raiding,i didnt raid for a few months and just played casually with just fun in mind,i am not sure how much raid time i can offer you currently,i had a discussion about this today with Aurica,and he suggested i apply to join as a social and then see how i feel about raiding at a later time.just to be clear i would like to raid,maybe i will enjoy it more again with a more socially active guild

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you? I applied to join because i think you are like minded people,i am not sure if i know anyone within the guild,but i certainly do know 'of' the guild,as i recall Retired formed from the disbanded Lightning Strikes Twice,if my memory serves me correctly (often it doesnt! lol the joys of getting old),i have always had respect towards the guild and its members,and would feel proud to wear the name.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
What can you contribute with? I feel i would fit in well with regard to myself as a person and my attitude,i treat others how i like to be treated myself,and i always try to be honest with people,with regard to the game i have played since vanilla,and have much experience to offer with regard to the games end game content,i am always happy to help others with things if i can,i like a giggle and a joke but will be serious when i need to be.

Describe yourself:
A bit more about yourself, real-life, your interests and where are you from? In school or working? I live in the UK south coast,a very nice part of the country,i am lucky, i am not so lucky with regard to health,i was diagnosed with a serious health issue a few years ago,so i am housebound most of the time,yeah it sucks but i dont dwell on it,is people in worse situations than me and i just try to make the best of it. i always try to see the positive in things as you can tell probably.
i love music,rock music mostly! i play a few other games online,world of warships, Elite Dangerous, Destiny 2,starcraft 2 to name but a few.

Other comments: I would like to thankyou for taking the time to read this,and my thanks to Aurica too from earlier for taking the time out to chat about the guild etc :)

Auri
Officer

Re: Bluey

Post by Auri » 08 Sep 2018, 13:12

Hello Bluéy, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Application: Bluey - Hunter

Post by Auri » 08 Sep 2018, 14:25

Bluéy, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...