Accepted: Aleela - Hunter

Post by Aleela » 12 Aug 2013, 20:05

Your age: 19

Character name: Aleela

Character class: Hunter

Main spec: Beast Mastery

Off spec: Survival

Other characters: Lettero - 90 holy paladin

Times and how often online: I log on almost everyday, however, I'm most active when I have stuff to do on my Hunter, which at the moment is Weds - Saturday until I get everything done for the week and since I'm not raiding I do odd stuff for the rest of the week mostly.

Raid experience:

The following was on my Paladin since I took a break from WoW at the start of MoP to settle in to my new life in University/My own place and I main switched when coming back to look for a new experience

Vanilla: Cleared: MC, BWL, AQ upto C'thun, Naxx 2 bosses
TBC: TK, Mag, SSC, BT, Kara
Wotlk: Naxx, missed Ulduar, ICC Normal and some hard modes.
Cata: I quit towards the end of Wotlk and came back for Firelands so T11 was only cleared on normal. Firelands 6/7 HC cleared, DS 8/8 Normal cleared.

If the switch is an issue I'd be happy to come for a trial run (pass on loot obviously) when you're low on people and prove I know what I'm doing

Please provide us with your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

We use Mumble for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: No, I already used Mumble in the past and am familiar with it.

Previous guild(s): TnT, TheBlackRose, Prophecy, Velvet Glove, Warriors of the Heart.

Reason for quitting:

Playing since Vanilla I've been in a number of guilds so I'll just stick to the one I've been in for the past 2 years: Warriors of the Heart. I'm leaving because after coming to the game and doing what I can to maximize my character out of raids, the guild can sadly not offer me a spot because their numbers are tight and since I want to progress and raid I'm looking for a new home for my hunter.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game: I've always been a very goal oriented player, I always look to maximize my own performance and what I can get out of the game.

What do you expect from joining Retired? A new home for raiding and hopefully a lot of new positive experiences.

Why are you the right person for Retired? I'm a long time and very experienced player, I've been raiding since the day I hit level 60 and have always looked to improving myself and bringing the most that I can to any given situation or encounter.

Describe yourself: I'm a full time Economics student at university and live in my own apartment with my girlfriend. My primary hobbies are Sports and obviously gaming!

Other comments: nothing I can think of, but if there are questions feel free to ask.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application: Aleela - BM Hunter

Post by Auri » 12 Aug 2013, 20:16

Aleela, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application: Aleela - BM Hunter

Post by Phaeton » 13 Aug 2013, 19:29

Aleela, you have been accepted for trial.

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite or send us an in-game mail with your battle-tag so we can contact you