Accepted: Zanador - Druid

Jarob22

Accepted: Zanador - Druid

Post by Jarob22 » 19 Sep 2013, 21:39

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Jarob22.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Zanador

Character Class: Druid

Main Spec: Restoration

Off Spec: Feral

Other characters: None at 90, I played a shaman back in wotlk as my main alt as resto/enh

Time and how often online: I can make your 25m raid nights and more, am on most nights, especially on weekdays

Raid experience: Been raiding since vanilla, did some of MC and Onyxia, BC (Gruul, kara, mag's lair, some of TK) and started raiding more seriously in WotLK, getting my Glory of the Ulduar raider and Algalon, and clearing ICC 10m+heroic and ICC25m. During a lot of my WotLK raiding I was a raid leader and for the latter part also an officer and eventually guild leader for my raiding guild, so I have experience of raiding from all levels in a guild.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... dor/simple

Previous guild(s): Nox (this is the one I was RL/GL in), Devotion, and past that I don't remember, been a while

Reasons for quitting: Current guild is more at the social raiding end of the spectrum.

Playstyle/goals: Mostly progression raiding :) I understand that progression doesn't necessarily == dead bosses, but can more often be the raid understands a tactics much better or you knocked 20% more off the boss's health. I won't say I *enjoy* wiping - nobody does, but wiping 10 times on a boss then finally, FINALLY getting that boss down with three people left with their limbs hanging off is an awesome feeling.

Expectations from joining
Well organised and frequent raiding (25m and 10m), competent, friendly and enjoyable members, and a good time!

Why are you the right person?
I have a knuckle-down-to-it attitude - I *always* try to eek as much as possible out of my gear/spec/skills (was using gear analysers etc a lot back in WotLK) and find out boss mechanics before I join a raid with the guild.

I have plenty of previous raid experience and have the point of view of both a normal "raider" and a raid leader, so have more knowledge than most of what is expected and what leaders want out of raiders.

I also play the game for enjoyment - the whole point of playing an online game is to enjoy it with other people, so I am quite social and will normally join any VOIP that's going on out of raid hours as well as during raid hours. The mmo experience is just not complete without interacting with other people!

Describe yourself
Well I pretty much described my "WoW life" - other than that I am a programmer for a living (which I thoroughly enjoy) and also enjoy a bit of DoTA 2, anime (current: Attack on Titan), singing, eSports and reading (I recommend Wheel of Time for fantasy readers!)

Other comments
There is no spoon, and I see dead people. ;)

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Jarob22

Post by Auri » 19 Sep 2013, 23:23

Zanador, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Jarob22

Post by Phaeton » 22 Sep 2013, 14:35

Zanador, you have been accepted for trial.

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite or send us an in-game mail with your battle-tag so we can contact you