Declined: Killera - Retribution Paladin

Killera

Declined: Killera - Retribution Paladin

Post by Killera » 22 Sep 2013, 23:58

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Killera.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Killera

Character Class: Paladin

Main Spec: Retribution

Off Spec: Healer (not fully geared)

Other characters: Highest alts, 86 mage (frost) and 87 Dk (blood)

Time and how often online: I would say about 1-5 hours a day, depends on the day really, in the week ill be on about 1-3 hours a day, however on the weekends probably 2-5

Raid experience: Played since Vanilla as i used to share account with brother. Did old naxx etc, done all of BC,WOTLK, however i only did parts of cata as i found the expansion in general rather boring. In pandaria i have been playing since the release of the expansion however i have just been on a 1 month break. Overall experience is pretty good will usaully have extensive knowledge of the tactics needed on a boss as ill usuall read up on them and watch guides the night before etc.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... era/simple

Previous guild(s): Dark Aspects and i have no clue what my old guilds were called, if you're really interested in knowing i can contact some old wow friends for you:)

Reasons for quitting: Not many raids done every week and the guild atmosphere isnt the greatest eg: no one talks half of the time.

Playstyle/goals: My goals are to begin doing hard raids again and to rebuild my economical state in the game as when pandaria came, my previous tactics to earn gold became rather tedious and therefore i have given up on mass mining throughout the world and am now searching for new methods of making gold.

Expectations from joining
To continue raiding once again and to have a nice atmosphere of people to chat with at times.

Why are you the right person?
i am the right person for Retired as i am dedicated, audacious and i don't give up easily when it comes to raids etc. I can also help with explaining the tactics on bosses in the raids as i usually read up on the tactics the night before the raid goes and therefore should be able to explain the tactics in some detail to the rest of the players. I can also bring in banquets for the guilds raids if needed.

Describe yourself
Im a 17 year old guy from the UK, i've played wow since vanilla and am still a keen player. I'm an A grade candidate and intend on studying history or Class-civ next year in university, however i am currently doing my A-levels which are Class-Civ, History, Business and Psychology. I dunno what else to say really, i guess i could i say i have brown hair and am about 5'11 in height. :)

Other comments
Hope you enjoyed this awesome application and i hope to see you soon! :)

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Killera

Post by Phaeton » 23 Sep 2013, 00:10

Killera, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Killera

Post by Auri » 03 Oct 2013, 10:31

Killera, thank you for showing an interest in Retired.
However we are declining your application.

Good luck with the rest of your travels around Azeroth..
You only want me for my totems...