Accepted: Silentwrath - Warlock

Silentwrath

Accepted: Silentwrath - Warlock

Post by Silentwrath » 02 Oct 2013, 23:12

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Silentwrath.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Silentwrath

Character Class: Warlock

Main Spec: Destruction

Off Spec: Affliction

Other characters: Yes, but all level 80 and below.

Time and how often online: Depends since I'm studying. But I'm almost online all the time, also because I just activated my account again about a month ago, so I have to keep track of all the new things and keep raiding to experience.

Raid experience: Vanilla: Zul'Gurub, Onyxia's Lair, Ahn'Qiraj 20, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair.
Burning Crusade: Haven't really been raiding that much.
Lich King: ICC 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 10/25 (Hard mode OS 10), VoA 10/25, Ulduar 10/25.
Cataclysm: Deactivated my account for the whole expansion since I was really disappointed with the new expansion and I was busy with school.
Pandaria: Basically it's only been "Raid Finders" so I don't find it any interesting mentioning the raids I've completed.

But I would like to say that I'm a fast learner and I always read tacs online and watch videos.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ath/simple

Previous guild(s): Death Wish

Reasons for quitting: It was 3 years ago. I was the guildleader at the time. The guild basically was deleted/destroyed on my and my officiers decision. I didn't have time for the guild and plus I wasn't that mature. It was a great guild made in Lich King Expansion. We slayed Lich King and did hardmodes in Ulduar.

Playstyle/goals: Basically my goal in this game is to get achievements and experience raids with some friends/guildies. I love raiding and I love challenges.

Expectations from joining
Raiding, achievement runs and people not giving up when meeting a challenge.

And of course the most important part for me: being a social guild where everybody helps each other out when needed.

Why are you the right person?
I can contribute you guys with a social person that is always up for helping out guildmates and answering questions about the game.

I can contribute with being a decent raider that you can always count on when needed.

I can contribute with my loyalty to the guild and my guildmates.

Describe yourself
A social guy in his 20's that loves helping people out.

Other comments
If there is anything that you want to know about me, just ask. :-)

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Silentwrath

Post by Auri » 03 Oct 2013, 00:06

Silentwrath, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
Could I ask that while we are considering your application, it would be great if you could sort any missing enchanting/gemming/reforging as required on your gear.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Silentwrath

Post by Auri » 07 Oct 2013, 17:36

Silentwrath, you have been accepted for trial.

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...