None currently but I'm happy to learn Aff/Demo and spec it if required

Other characters:
Moretaine 90 warrior
Faercry 86 Druid
Vielsamar 85 priest
Zinxhao 71(and rapidly rising) Monk
Azvidius 85 Shaman

Times and how often online:
I play most days, for at least a couple hours, I've no set hours as I am self employed (read perma poor) so I'd be happy to sort a schedule to fit in with your raids/social times and of course make sure I'm online to get food/pots/gold for repairs.

Sunday is absolutely out for me though as it's my other halfs only set day off so we spend that with each other and our new puppy

Raid experience:
I've never really raided with Zephestra apart from alt runs of on farm instances, I've cleared Kara, Gruul, Naxx, first half of Ulduar, Bastion of Twilight (Faercry) and the first three bosses of Firelands (Druid) all as ten man raids apart from Gruul obv, we had a shared raid with another guild at the time

I was an officer in a ten man guild so unfortunately I was often needed to switch roles and characters as needed (hence rolling the Druid for Wrath so I could do it all on one toon) so I've been about a bit. In Pandaland I've raided with the imba members of LFR and seen and done every raid boss through that so far on my Warlock.

Please provide us with your armory link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

We use Mumble for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
None at all, I'll get it sorted once I'm home
Previous guild(s):fouls bane, Phoenix of paragon, convergence
Reason for quitting: played with rl friends. They took umbrage to the guild leader and they all left to form PoP and after a week of being asked 'when are you going' I had to leave.
The rl friend who made PoP didn't like being questioned on his decisions and after the umpteenth week of not raiding I chose to leave, almost quit the game but was persuaded to stay by two old friends and we formed Convergence where I still am, sadly due to some unknown drama (I was working 14 hour days and not online for about six months) there are only two members of Convergence still active, myself and the GM.
Be honest here. Being upfront will earn you cookies.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I like making things dead, I'm a bit of a number junkie but I am smart enough to check the floor for fire and not look at the meters until after the combat is done!

I am happiest doing group activity, Pandaria has been a largely solo expac for me and I've found it really hard to enjoy what I think could be the best expac blizzard have done. I'd really like to get in on some of the challenge mode dungeons as I've not done that yet and I'd dearly love to feel the buzz I get from bringing a boss down for the first time.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Drama free laughs and fun. You were the first guild I found in my hunt for a new home and also the only name I recognize from the days when servers had communities

Why are you the right person for Retired?
I r teh deeps.

But really I have a good sense of humour, a sexy scottish accent, I'm mature and committed to being part of a working team, I love getting constructive feedback and I'm happy to help anyone put that needs my advice. I'd be a reliable asset to any raiding guild and I understand the needs if the team over the individual so I'll not emo out if I get benched!

Describe yourself:
I am a geek, I ran GW stores for the best part of 14 years and have now started my own commission painting business, I enjoy fantasy novels and sci-fi movies, myself and my partner have just got a puppy and he's keeping me busy running around on long walks through the day so he's tired out at night!

Other comments:
I look forward to hearing from you!

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Zephestra(Destro Warlock)

Post by Auri » 16 Oct 2013, 20:34

Zephestra, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Zephestra(Destro Warlock)

Post by Auri » 17 Oct 2013, 14:53

Zephestra, you have been accepted for trial.

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...

Zephestra

Re: Accepted: Zephestra - Warlock

Post by Zephestra » 17 Oct 2013, 16:57

Fantastic, I'll see you this evening!