Withdrawn: Tesla - Hunter

Tesla

Withdrawn: Tesla - Hunter

Post by Tesla » 04 Nov 2013, 01:27

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Tesla.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Ethienia (Will change to Tesla when transfered)

Character Class: Hunter

Main Spec: Beast Mastery

Off Spec: Survival

Other characters: (All on another account)

Kazzak horde EU

90 Druid - Têsla
90 Shaman - Scrototems

Time and how often online: Honestly? Most of the day currently.

I'll be working from next week onwards two days a week, from 9am-5pm, but will be online for the raids no problem.

I also go to University on Tuesdays from 6pm till 9/10 pm.

Rest of the time I'm usually online.

Raid experience: Oh lord.

Well on my other account:

Classic: All except Naxxramas

TBC: Kara, TK and SSC. Did a bit of BT but quit around there for a bit.

Wrath: Raided all content including getting server firsts at the time.

Cata: Raided mainly Firelands and Dragon Soul, HCs included.

Mists: Did not do the first tier of raids, however raided ToT.

Every time I answer this question, I always sit down and say to myself "I have played this game WAY too much."

I have raided in all types of guilds, hardcore and casual.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nia/simple

Previous guild(s): Avarice, Nerf Me (Azuremyst)

Reasons for quitting: At the time I had exams and the content slowly started to grind on me. The fights weren't that interesting and due to a limited time period, I could not raid too frequently. And I kinda live for raiding, in this game.

Playstyle/goals: My main aim in WoW has always been to raid. I've always been a relaxed person to raid with, I like learning about classes and I like to think I'm a well learnt player as a whole. When it comes to raiding however, I come prepared and always put all my effort into it.

Expectations from joining
I expect a solid raiding environment with a good friendly group of people. I'm all for wiping and progressing due to the learning curve on the content. I am not a fan of people not coming to raids unprepared, so I expect that in the least.

Why are you the right person?
For a raiding environment, I bring a stable player to the fold. One that always comes prepared, flasks, food, tactics and a good attitude. I also bring a stable understanding of my class and I believe I can become an asset to the raiding team.

Describe yourself
I'm a laid back, friendly and inquisitive fellow. I've been told that I have a soothing voice (I still don't know if I should take that as a compliment or the opposite) that people can talk to comfortably with.

I love to chat and discuss anything I can, because I believe discussing things can only expand our minds.

Other comments
I come as a joint-application with Maruvial, he's an old friend of mine and we've played multiple games together over the years.

I hope that despite our gear, you will give us a chance to prove ourselves, since I am completely certain that you will not regret bringing us into your raiding core and will be completely satisfied with our performance.

Thank you.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Tesla

Post by Phaeton » 04 Nov 2013, 03:53

Tesla, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Tesla

Post by Auri » 04 Nov 2013, 15:18

Tesla, you have been accepted for trial.

Please contact any of the officers online for an invite when you land on Arathor.
You only want me for my totems...