Accepted: Liwynn - Resto Druid

Liwynn

Accepted: Liwynn - Resto Druid

Post by Liwynn » 04 Aug 2015, 00:01

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Liwynn.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Liwynn

Character Class: Druid

Main Spec: Restoration

Off Spec: Balance

Other characters: Relanaa - 100 priest
Lots of 80-90 characters I do love my alts!

Time and how often online: I'm usually online every day. A little bit in the mornings and an hour-few hours in the evenings.

Raid experience: Used to do some casual raiding in WOTLK and cata, cleared all but Sindragosa and the Lich king back then. Only did a few bosses in cata.
10/13 normal HFC, 1/13 HC HFC

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

Previous guild(s): Order of the Silver Dawn

Reasons for quitting: The raidleader quit suddenly, making them drop a raid day. Due to that I wouldn't be able to attend half their raids soon due to classes (wednesday).

Playstyle/goals: I've been a mainspec healer for atleast 6 years now, in both WoW and Rift (if anyone knows that MMO :) ) I went from casual in WoW to quite hardcore in Rift and decided never again! Came back to WoW a while ago and enjoying it. My goal has always been to down interesting bosses. Other than this I like to do old content quests and silly achievements.

Expectations from joining
I expect a friendly community that's still progression based. I like to be competetive but it has to stay fun ofcourse.

Why are you the right person?
The fact that Retired is mainly doing heroic and not focusing on going mythic works really well for me. I've been an active raider for quite a lot of years, once i get used to the way Retired handles its raids i'll surely become an asset to your raidteam.

Describe yourself
I'm quite a cheerful person that enjoys the geek things in life. I've been having some health issues that i'm still recovering from. I interestingly enough found my boyfriend ingame, who'll also be applying (Limezz).

Other comments
I've already mentioned this to Aurica, but i'll be on a one week trip to Sweden to meet up with Limezz from 11-18 of august. Not the best timing during a trial period i know, but couldn't be helped : )

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Liwynn

Post by Phaeton » 04 Aug 2015, 00:58

Hello Liwynn, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application from Liwynn

Post by Auri » 07 Aug 2015, 10:20

Liwynn, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...