Application from Suraiya

Suraiya

Application from Suraiya

Post by Suraiya » 30 Aug 2015, 16:38

A new user has signed up by the application form, called Suraiya.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Suraiya

Character Class: Druid

Main Spec: Restoration

Off Spec: Balance- played rarely.

Other characters: Viciousvixen- Rogue

Time and how often online: I am online daily from around 7:30pm gt or perhaps earlier. I play almost 7 days unless I am away on holiday (a few times a year) or away for work (this happens rarely). I have no children and have worked hard to kill any expecations work has of me working late, so I am online alot.

Raid experience: I started raiding in vanilla, from MC, ZG and BWL( as holy priest). I raided heavily in TBC, Wrath and Cata (as resto druid). My focus has always been raiding with friends and having a good time. I do like to be as good as I can but progression at any cost is not something I have ever focussed on or will, quite honestly.

I did not raid in Pandaria due to starting studies again and I am continuing to study in WoD but on a far lesser scale so I have more free time on my hands now. In WoD I have only done RF as the guild I was with was extremely casual. This suited my needs when I was studying alot then and I love those guys.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... iya/simple

Previous guild(s): Ancient order of wisdom, Warriors of the heart- both arathor eu.

Reasons for quitting: I left Ancient order of wisdom to be able to raid more. AoW has no raiding at the moment. I left on good terms and my alts will likely remain there. ties forged over several years is not something I will break on a whim.

Playstyle/goals: My goal is always to have fun and to do it with a group of like-minded people. After so many years of raiding and legendaries on two alts characters gear is not the prime focus for me. Having said that, I am also quite concentrated when I need to be. I take my roles in life and ingame to mean something and I want to make the most of that.

Expectations from joining
I expect to be with a group of like-minded players who enjoy playing together and enjoy seeing their goals being completed. I want to raid but can quite happily see myself being in an alt raid group og a 'B' raid group. I just want to get back into the raiding loop and have fun with people.

Why are you the right person?
I am someone who is reliable and enjoys achieving my goals and the goals of my team. I do not like using the word mature but I bring with my virtues such as patience and good hearted sarcasm which comes from being someone who has been around and has stopped taking herself too seriously. I fully recognize the values in being a stable player who is realistic in my expectations. If I am accepted into Retired you will see that I keep my the conditions to which I agree and you will see improvements the more experience I get.

I won't lie... I have been out of formal raiding loop for a while but I have done this before and I know what to expect.

Describe yourself
Realistic, not too serious, sometimes hysterical, a lover og Doge and an active runner.

Other comments
I'm writing this while in RF and now the tank has died twice :P

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Suraiya

Post by Phaeton » 30 Aug 2015, 20:15

Hello Suraiya, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from Suraiya

Post by Phaeton » 01 Sep 2015, 19:48

Suraiya, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.