We are an established stable guild who have been going since the early TBC, survived the Wrath of the Lich King and withstood the shattering of Deathwing's cataclysm. We killed a power crazed orc and washed the pandaren mildew out of our clothes, survived the orc-bomb that was draenor in the comfort of our garrison and ground our artifacts until the breaking point while repelling the Legion. After singing a few sailor shanties we are now ready to...click to release and head into the Shadowlands?
We are currently looking for the following classes to maintain and round out our raiding roster:
- A single healer, additional healers will need to be comfortable playing their DPS offspec
- DPS of any kind (pref ranged). Play what you want. Even Feral.
Some info about the guild.
- Retired is a social guild that raids 3 times a week.
- We have around 80 members.
- Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday and Monday.
- Other days may involve pvp, arranged alt raids and forced fishing or herbing labour etc
- Raids are from 20:30GT to 23:15GT.
- We use Discord.
We expect the raiders to:
- Have and maintain a 70% attendance to raids.
- Have the correct addons (DBM/BigWigs/Discord)
- Be prepared. i.e. know the basic strategies, bring flasks, food...
If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact any of the Officers in-game:
Aurica (Deegeejay#1390) or Phaeton (phaeton#2286).