Accepted - Darktraitor

darktraitor

Accepted - Darktraitor

Post by darktraitor » 28 Dec 2015, 02:34

A new user has signed up by the application form, called darktraitor.

E-mail address: hidden

Character Name: Darktraitor

Character Class: Death Knight

Main Spec: Blood

Off Spec: Frost

Other characters: Groldar(Lock).Unstoppabull(Warrior).Nazgrol(Hunter)

Time and how often online: 1-2 Hours every day!

Raid experience: I started playing wow back on 2006 on Thunderhorn.I never managed to play casualy for raids only dungeons at that time,leveling and doing some pvp(BG's).On TBC i did KZ-ML-GL-SSC-TK-MH and some bosses on BT+i manage to get HoA(As a hunter)!.On wotlk i did Ony10-25 Os10-25 naxx not a lot of bosses with Kel Thuzad and Saphiron Killed-Ulduar(5-6 if i remember correctly-ToTC(Both cleared 10&25)ICC 10-25(11-12) and Marrowgar and lootship on hc.)Never done RS.Cataclysm i was super hyped back then the heroic dungeon,world revamp,questing was awesome but my hype ended after T11.I Killed 5/6 on BWD And Reached Chogall on BoT 3/4.Patch 4.1 came live and i was pretty mad because instead of bringing something new they revampled Whole ZA&ZG Into 5man hc dungeons(Pretty bad if you ask me)It was so easy to jump and finish t11 with all the 353gear they installed in the game.Patch 4.2 came out FL.Never done FL expect Beth'tilac.(I'm ashamed of that)After patch 4.3 LFR Introduced into the game with DS on the way and lfr gear was pretty good for DS progression Although I never done DS Expect the first 4 bosses.To be honest with you cataclysm wasn't an expansion that i got interested in for raiding expect t11 everything was boring.Although i can say before nerf Raggy hc was a pain in the ass.Mop came out i was pretty excited not because of pandas but i was really curious for the lore that was inside it.I did 7/16hc on t14-1/13hc on ToT and 14-14hc on SoO.On WoD i did HM 5/7M and i stopped raiding onB BRF 1/10Mythic!That's pretty much anything i can cover out!!

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/H ... r/advanced

Previous guild(s): A Necessary Evil

Reasons for quitting: The guild disbanded!

Playstyle/goals: As a wow player i always wanted to clear the hardest difficulty availiable but nowdays there isnt much time for that saddly :/

Expectations from joining
The only thing i expect nowdays it's FUN pretty much along with new friends!

Why are you the right person?
Well im a talented player myself a good person that love to hang out with guilidies and a great personality!I could contribute my knowledge as tank in the game but im not into raiding that much nowdays...!

Describe yourself
Im a lovely person to hang out with,I do enjoy living life everyday.

Other comments
Retired for the win!

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from darktraitor

Post by Phaeton » 28 Dec 2015, 15:29

Hello Darktraitor, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application from darktraitor

Post by Phaeton » 11 Jan 2016, 15:17

Darktraitor, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.