Your age: 19

Character name:
Kurse

Character class:
Warlock

Main spec:
Currently destruction but wanting to be demonology in Legion

Off spec:
I can play all 3 specs relatively well (I hope)

Other characters:
I have every class at 100 and some duplicates, so I won't waste space putting them all here :P.

Times and how often online:
Honestly, I'm online like all the time. I'm an insomniac so my times online are probably like 4pm-4am most days.

Raid experience:
I raided most of LK, mainly on my hunter/paladin (tanking) tho. I didn't play for the majority of Cata, then returned mid-MoP with my lock as my main. I did 13/14 SoO hc before the raid format changes, 14/14 mythic SoO after said changes. I did 4/7-ish hc Highmaul but my computer died and I was cash-deprived so I sat out most of WoD coming back in the past few months and doing 13/13 HFC hc, currently no mythic experience though.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... rse/simple
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 056/latest

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: Nope, no problem.

Previous guild(s):
Reason for quitting:
I've been in a few guilds mainly because I've played since Burning Crusade, the majority of them have fallen apart so I haven't really left any of them, with the exception of one during Lich King because an officer had a dislike of me and was getting pretty cruel about it so I wasn't gonna stick around for that.
My "main" guild I guess would be Forces of the Alliance (Dragonblight) where I raided SoO and Highmaul. I was with them until my computer crashed, and during the time of WoD I wasn't playing they seemed to have quit playing so when I returned I joined Enlightened (Dragonblight) because my friend wanted me to be in his guild. They already have a raid team for Legion however, which is why I'm looking for a new guild.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I'm pretty laidback I guess? For the most part at least I realise it's a game, but I do take it seriously when it's required, ie: raids where there are ~19 other people who are relying on you to be on time, not mess up, etc. My goals are generally to raid at whatever level I can progress to, I'm always looking to better myself and play challenging content. Also probably worth mentioning I'm an altoholic, I love to level characters (strange for most people, I know) :P.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
I was looking for a new guild on the WoW forums and came across your recruitment ad. Y'all seem to have an attitude similar to mine when it comes to raiding, and I could see myself meshing well with a guild like that. As for "expectations" I don't really have anything specific, just a nice community that I can potentially be sociable and raid with I guess?

Why are you the right person for Retired?
I like to think of myself as a skilled dps, whether it's the truth or not who knows :P. I've been playing (granted on/off) since Burning Crusade, have picked up most classes and can generally hold my own and adapt well to new fights/mechanics. I work well in a team, I follow orders and I pitch in an idea if asked/required. I speak my mind and I'm generally determined to be the best I can be, so I'm the right person for any guild I hope.

Describe yourself:
I'm a mess tbh. But a nice mess. I love animals, people, and most of all, alcohol. I have an affinity for TV shows and movies, particularly cringey bad movies that are in that area of so-bad-its-good. I like friends and am partial to a social setting once there's alcohol there (I'm Irish it's how I was raised :P). I'm pretty outspoken and am generally known by friends as the brutally honest one, so I don't pull my punches I guess. I'm not in work or school atm, (i'm not a waster I promise) due to health issues (remember when I said I was a mess?).

Other comments: Hmm. Pls? :P

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application - Kurse

Post by Phaeton » 17 Jul 2016, 13:34

Hello Kurse, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application - Kurse

Post by Phaeton » 18 Jul 2016, 18:54

Kurse, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.