Vitali
Character class:
Shaman

Main spec:
Elemental

Off spec:
Happy to play either resto or enhance

Other characters:
Have the majority of classes at 100 and happy to play most at end game.

Times and how often online:
Currently don't work past 6pm BST so available from 7 onwards most nights
Raid experience:
I'm lacking in recent raid experience as i took quite a substantial break from warcraft, not playing much between mists and now, i helped out a little during highmaul though most of my raid experience came in cataclysm, i raided the first 2 tiers of cata on normal 10 clearing the majority whilst it was current (throne of the of the 4 winds the exception) and clearing heroic DS with requiem.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ali/simple

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
No.
Previous guild(s):Requiem, The Imperium
Reason for quitting:
I left Requiem at the end of Cataclysm as the guild started to break up and rejoined The Imperium, who i've played with since, the quality of raiding wasn't great, feeling more like a chore than fun, which lead to me dropping out of the game for the majority of this expansion and i'm looking for a more capable guild moving into legion.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I am a reasonably serious player when it comes to raiding and expect to progress at a reasonable rate, pve has always been my main focus in the game though i do like to pay attention to the lore. I'm hoping to clear everything on heroic, get a proper look into the new 5 man system and potentially move onto mythics if suitable.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
I'm looking for a stable environment to raid with a focused, friendly group, to start enjoying raiding again!

Why are you the right person for Retired?
I have previously raided at a high level which made me aware of the kind of dedication required to progress, i'm punctual, focused and at least for a time, reasonably skilled. I'm fine with multitasking so happy to take on more involved roles during raids and i'm a fairly helpful person, i don't mind contributing to taking the guild forward.

Describe yourself:
I'm Scottish, i work in retail and i'm a fairly quiet, chilled person for the most part, though i tend to get a wee bit louder and an accent switch to broad Scots after a few drinks. I've played WoW since around ICC and spend a lot of time playing it/other games during my time not working.

Other comments:
As above, i have plenty of level 100s that i'm comfortable playing and would be happy to switch to if necessary, the only role i wouldn't like to perform is tanking.

Thankyou for taking a look.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application - Vitali

Post by Auri » 25 Jul 2016, 18:10

Hello Vitali, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Application - Vitali

Post by Auri » 26 Jul 2016, 21:02

Vitali, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...