Accepted: Korvat - Deathknight

Gaderath

Accepted: Korvat - Deathknight

Post by Gaderath » 21 Aug 2016, 01:54

APPLICATION FORM

Richard Partridge

Your age:
39 (far too close to 40 for my liking too)

Character name:
Korvat (main) - (I would like to bring all my alts with me, all 100 except my Bank alt.)

Character class:
Deathknight

Main spec:
Unholy

Off spec:
Blood

Other characters:
  • Golanth - Paladin(100) - Retribution/Protection
  • Brukhalian - Demonhunter(100) - Havoc/Vengeance.
  • Baaljag - Druid(100) - Feral/Guardian
  • Fulminus - Shaman(100) - Elemental/Enhancement
  • Artful - Rogue(100) - Assassination/Outlaw
  • Mandelbrot - Warrior(100) - Not worked out which specs I will play in Legion yet
  • Rylandaras - Hunter(100) - Again, not really decided on specs yet.
  • Rashaan - Warlock(100) - Affliction
  • Tattersail - Mage(100) - again, not decided on spec
  • Khoriilya - Priest(100) - not bothered about spec, she was mainly my Scribe/Engineer I used to feed mats to.
Times and how often online:
Online most evenings at the moment and weekends. More so right now as I am in hospital and have bugger all else to do. Has at least made the last 14 weeks tolerable.

Raid experience:
Old Vanilla raids, LFG in WotLK, 10 man Dragonsoul in Cata, Raidfinder only in WoD - purely for the Legendary Ring quest chain. Not really a raider for the most part.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... t/advanced

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
At the moment, yes as I am in Hospital on a 4G connection, once I am released home (hopefully in the next 6 weeks) it will no longer be a problem.

Previous guild(s):
  • Steel Phoenix - it collapsed 3 times since Vanilla and I could not face rebuilding it again. Ex-Senior Officer, founder and later GM.
  • Retired - was booted after a long break from WoW
  • Knights of the Unicorn - dead guild now, most moved to Sylvannas server or other guilds. It is a good day when there are more that 2-3 players on line, usually it is just me now.
Reason for quitting:
As stated above, KotU is a dead guild, with legion coming it would be nice to actually have people online to talk to do and do dungeons with. Not overly bothered by high end raiding.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
PvE content primarily; questing, 5 mans, LFR if I feel like it. When it comes to PvP I usually solo-queue (since no one I know is online anymore), I have done 2's and 3's in the past but not to any great degree.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
A guild where some old Steel Phoenix members have made their home, so I have some people online who I know to play through legion with.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
I'm an old codger who has been enjoying Beta, it has breathed some much needed life into WoW. I bring that experience from Beta and as an on-and-off player since EU launch, I bring long term knowledge of the game and experience with a couple of classes. That said, we all have to learn our classes again with the pre-patch and Legion changes.

Describe yourself:
Long term gamer, been playing PC games for 20+ years now. Sci-fi nerd, I read a lot. I usually work in I.T. Support, however have been in hospital for the last 3 months (with more months ahead of me of recovery). Once I am allowed to look for work again, not sure if that will be in I.T. again or something new....getting a bit bored with what I do now (career wise).

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Korvat - Deathknight main - Social/Casual

Post by Phaeton » 21 Aug 2016, 13:20

Hello Korvat, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Korvat - Deathknight main - Social/Casual

Post by Phaeton » 23 Aug 2016, 14:46

Korvat, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.