Accepted - Myli - Druid

Myli

Accepted - Myli - Druid

Postby Myli » 29 Sep 2016, 23:38

APPLICATION FORM

Your age: 29

Character name: (Yet to be decided, transfer in progress) Currently Mylí on Silvermoon

Character class: Druid

Main spec: Restoration

Off spec: Guardian/Balance - Happy as either, fully capable of playing whatever spec is needed

Other characters: Kadea (Silvermoon) - Resto/Ele/Enhan Shaman, also raid ready and I can play any spec as needed.

Times and how often online:
I am on 6/7 nights a week for anything up to 7 hours, if I am away its generally friday or saturday.

Raid experience: Cleared 70% of content since WoW began, played rogue in beta but quickly learnt that healers were my focus. I have generally raided at the higher spectrums of dificulty but now due to getting married and having a kid I am toning it down a bit and looking for something a little slower. Have had varying degrees of success ranging from high ranked kills to dropping down to raiding with friends. Now, I am just looking for a new scene. Curent progress 5/7 normal (pug) and a fair few failed attempts on Cenarius due to add control going awfully wrong pre phase 2

Links will be posted once transfers have gone through so I can get you a working link. (Resto druid currently 850, resto shaman 846)

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: Totally fine, raid lead in the past and fully capable of communicating cooldowns and such.

Previous guild(s):

The Circle (Silvermoon)
Reason for quitting: No social aspect to the guild at all unless you were part of their clique.

Numen (Silvermoon)
Guild transferred in search of server 1sts instead of being just 2nd place (it was 1st or last for those guys.)

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:

I am a raid aware progress orientated player, I always look to iron out my own tactics in fight whilst also reading beforehand to ensure I give myself the best possible advantage. I will always be a utility player, I will look to fill in the gaps when problems or gaps in healing/soaking are identified, as such I feel druid and shaman fit my playstyle as I have the ability to do everything well without excelling at one thing.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
A positive community of likeminded folk who can down some bosses without too much drama.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
Because you want a tree to hug and love.

Describe yourself:
Currently work 6 days a week, me and my wife live in different countries although currently resolving that. I am 29 from Horsham (South England) and outside of WoW I play guitar, drink copious amounts of alcohol and smoke way too much.

Other comments: Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my app, I hope I am the right tree for you (There is a tree for everyone, I am sure of it.) If there is anything else at all you need to know, feel free to chuck me your questions on battle.net Ryka(hashtag)2776.

Thanks Again,

Toby

Auri
Officer

Re: Myli - Resto Druid Application.

Postby Auri » 30 Sep 2016, 00:04

Hello Myli/Ryka, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Myli - Resto Druid Application.

Postby Auri » 30 Sep 2016, 20:39

Myli/Ryka, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...

Return to “Applications”