Declined: Bavo - Holy Paladin

bavomeister

Declined: Bavo - Holy Paladin

Postby bavomeister » 10 Jun 2017, 16:27

Your age: 20
Character name: Bavo
Character class: Paladin
Main spec: Holy
Off spec: Retribution/Protection. Can play them, not really geared for OS' but willingly to gear.
Other characters: 110 DH, 100 Priest, few lower levels
Times and how often online: Can play everyday after work (5PM ST), only Wednesdays and Saturday evenings are preserved for some IRL stuff
Raid experience: Started raiding at the end of WotLK, never killed the LK in current content though, was only 13 years old back then. In Cata cleared every raid on HC and in MoP too until ToT, where I took a break from the game. Came back with WoD release (made a new account, since I lost my old one). Did Highmaul HC and quit the game again. Came back with Legion and cleared 2/7 Mythic EN. While progressing in HC Nighthold I had an accident and couldn't play for 3-4 months. After coming back (2 days ago) my guild -Affluence- seems do be disbanded or atleast unable to raid with all the core members leaving/quitting.

TLDR: HC experience with some Mythic.
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lfire/bavo
We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: Not at all.
Previous guild(s): HiTec, Affluence
Reason for quitting: HiTec was a 10 man IRL-friends guild, 8 man left so we disbanded and joined Affluence. Affluence won't raid anymore.
Describe your playstyle/goals in the game: Semi-hardcore wanting to clear current content on ATLEAST Heroic.
What do you expect from joining Retired: More casual experience to what I had the past months, after my accident I don't have full movement in my left arm so I don't want to be a burden to the really HC-players.
Why are you the right person for Retired: Have some experience raiding and progressing, also want to love the game again with a nice community as playing alone isn't that fun. I love this game too much to just leave it behind.
Describe yourself: I'm Bavo, 20yrs old work as an IT Customer Service Engineer. I love gaming in general, maybe less than in the past (might be just me growing up :p) and am a car-guy. Love motorsport and go karting frequently myself.
Other comments: Raiding isn't a necessity so much anymore, would like to raid but I'm also open to be on the bench to sub in if there is a spot open. Only clearing the raid on HC once seals the deal for me (atleast once). This doesnt mean I don't want to raid anymore after that. I love to help guildies getting geared to maybe push them to a few Mythic bosses.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Bavo - Holy Paladin

Postby Phaeton » 13 Jun 2017, 19:13

Hello Bavo, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Bavo - Holy Paladin

Postby Phaeton » 16 Jun 2017, 21:38

Bavo, thank you for showing an interest in Retired.
However we are declining your application.

Good luck with the rest of your travels around Azeroth.

Return to “Applications”