Your age: 23

Character name:
Aldinir
Character class:
Druid

Main spec:
Restoration

Off spec:
Guardian/Feral but I could take on any role as long as it's needed, and my gear allows me.

Other characters:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... calp/pocko (Past main!)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... thor/klopp

Times and how often online:
I'm a uni student so I'm basically always online, unless I'm at school.

Raid experience:
I started back during Ulduar after that ToC & ICC (10 HC), raided a bit in cata but only in BWD. Then I took a break for rest of cata, and pandaland, I came back in WoD I did Highmaul, BRF and Hellfire Citadel, I did all of them on HC, tried mythic raiding a bit in BRF but the guild didn't work out so I stayed progressing HC. In legion we finished EM on mythic, and started nighthold progression when it came out, but again the guild quickly dispersed under the pressure of several reasons. (artifact power farm, mythic + grinding etc...) I took a break once again after that so I skipped ToS untill now but I'm planning on raiding in Antorus with full steam.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/aldinir

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
Nope.

Previous guild(s): Silvermoon - After hours
Silvermoon - LeetHaxFtw
Bloodscalp - Substance

Reason for quitting:
After hours dispersed when legion came out, in LeethaxFtw there wasn't a solid raid enviorment also they didn't plan on doing mythic EM but I wanted to so I switched to Substance which crumbled under the high requirements after progressing on mythic NH.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I've always been a progressive minded gamer, I take full responsibility for everything I have done, sometimes even what others have done which isn't the best thing but I'm working on it. :) I always do my homework on new raids, trying to keep my toons in the best condition to help the guilds progression. At the moment I'm only thinking about doin Antorus in HC, since this year is a bit hectic for me, mythic raiding (i mean 5+ hours of raiding etc) wouldn't work out for me.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
A good and positive raid enviorment, also become a member of a good community with people I can talk to whenever I'm bored or need help or in reverse.
Why are you the right person for Retired?
You always need fresh meat in the grinder... I'm perfect for that!

Describe yourself:
I'm an 3rd year english major at a small university in Hungary. I'm 23 working as a translator mostly from english/japanese to hungarian.
Other comments: Thanks for reading my application. :) My btag is Pock#21368

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Aldinir - Resto Druid

Post by Phaeton » 14 Sep 2017, 18:45

Hello Aldinir, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Aldinir - Resto Druid

Post by Phaeton » 24 Sep 2017, 19:55

Aldinir, thank you for showing an interest in Retired.
However we are declining your application.

Good luck with the rest of your travels around Azeroth.