Accepted: Sazerni - Frost Mage

Ante455

Accepted: Sazerni - Frost Mage

Post by Ante455 » 05 Sep 2018, 18:51

Your age: 25 (in two weeks)

Character name: Sazerni
Add the character name of your main character you want to apply with.

Character class: Mage
What class is it?

Main spec: Frost
What spec do you want to raid with?

Off spec: Fire and Arcane, haven't played around with arcane changes much yet though. I am willing to play another spec if they vastly out-perform Frost.
What is your off spec? Do you like it and do you care if we ask you raid as the off spec?

Other characters: None others at level cap as of yet. Plans are to level my Resto/Feral Druid, MW/WW Monk and Retri/Prot/Holy Paladin.
What other characters do you have?

Times and how often online: I get home from work at about 16:40, walk the dogs and take a shower and i'm usually logging in at around 17:15 to do emmisaries and notable WQs. Eat dinner about 19:00 but other than that i'm available until i go to bed at 23:30 at the latest.
On weekends i might go visit family/friends but not that often and i would definitely be at home before raid time 20:30
Be honest please.

Raid experience: I started out healing on my Druid back in WotLK and joined a guild in which we cleared 10m HC ICC. In Cata we cleared the first tier on normal before the guild sadly split up because of real life got in the way for our raid leader and some of our core members.
Didn't raid with a guild until Legion when i joined a pretty casual guild on my Mage, which is my current main, and cleared Emerald nightmare on normal and heroic, Nighthold on Normal and 9/10 Heroic. Then i got a fulltime job and couldn't keep up with the schedule we had so i took a break until i got used to work. I joined few runs of Antorus on normal but by then the core of the raid group was mostly members i didn't know so i didn't have much passion for it. Now i'm hyped to get back into it with BFA!
This became way longer than i thought, sorry for my entire life story...

What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with? Which difficulty level was your main focus

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... re/Sazerni

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
No problem at all. I use Discord every day.

Previous guild(s): Federation of Champions
Reason for quitting: Went from unemployed to working full time so life got in the way for a while. Went into detail earlier so i'll spare you at this point.

Be honest here. Being upfront will earn you cookies.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game: When i do something i don't hold back and put my all into it.
My goals are to clear every tier on Heroic and get more into Mythic+ dungeons that i didn't really explore as much as i wanted in Legion.
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game?

What do you expect from joining Retired? Having a fun time progressing through the raids.
Why did you apply to us? I've been looking for a guild to have a fresh start with going into the new expansion and yours is the first i've found that sounds like what i've been wanting to find.
What do you think we can offer you? A fun community that i can share my precious time in WoW with.

Why are you the right person for Retired? I work hard at being the best i can and will apply that to making sure i'll pull my weight every raid night.
What can you contribute with? I'll be there prepared and on time doing my very best. Also i believe my class fantasy as a mage is supplying my allies with food and water which is my call in life. (Only slightly joking.)

Describe yourself: I can be very silent but i'm told i'm a very good listener. I'm a hard worker and a people-pleaser that just wants everyone to have a great time.
Still living with my parents, because that is darn cheap while i'm looking for a good apartment.
I've been gaming all my life and i'm into JRPGs among a lot of other genres.
I'm huge into anime and japanese culture in general.
I work full time at a concrete factory doing all sorts of things. Forklifts are fun.
A bit more about yourself, real-life, your interests and where are you from? In school or working?

Other comments: Nothing much that comes to mind. I'm just hoping you'll consider having me. :)

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Sazerni - Frost Mage

Post by Phaeton » 05 Sep 2018, 19:09

Hello Sazerni, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Auri
Officer

Re: Sazerni - Frost Mage

Post by Auri » 05 Sep 2018, 20:38

Sazerni, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...