Your age:

Character name:
- Mojohofo

Character class:
- Mage

Main spec:
- Frost

Off spec:
- Arcane/Fire, i would play any spec you preffer :)

Other characters:
- Had plenty of chars in other expansions.
Been playing Blood DK since release of wotlk till the end of WOD
played my holy paladin since the start of Legion
beside that i have been playing priest, rogue, monk, druid as mains (beside my mage).

Times and how often online:
Be honest please.
- Im playing pretty much everyday. all from 1 hour to 10 hours! depending on private plans with family and stuff. but raid nights will always be reserved for the guild.

Raid experience:
What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with? Which difficulty level was your main focus
- i have been raiding since wotlk where i raided 25man HC as blood dk, then i took a break from hardcore raiding and raided casually in cata and wod. then tried to start back up in legion where i raided normal and stopped before i had the chance to clear heroic (but cleared heroic aswell on my paladin) and cleared normal on my mage.
Now im planning to come hard back "semi" hardcore for normal/hc raiding

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/mojohofo

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
- nope! i got discord :)

Previous guild(s):
Reason for quitting:
Be honest here. Being upfront will earn you cookies.
- i have always been running my own guild, havnt been in a specefic guild for anything before, always builded my own teams and had a bunch of irl friends i played with, and we now splitted up and im looking for something by my self.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game?
- i am a dedicated and serious player. i would like to go all the way but dont mind settling for a lower difficulty if it means i can have fun and enjoy playing the game with some nice people.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you?
- i read your form on the wow forums and liked what you wrote, you offer what i want and the humor of the text talked to me aswell, showing that you aint just a guild with straight ass resting bitch faces looking for 380+ ilvl peeps at the start of a expansion :)

Why are you the right person for Retired?
What can you contribute with?
- i am the right person for you guys be course i belive that i got the same sense of humor looking at your text on the forums, im dedicated and can offer a serious gamer who meet up on time for events/raids. i talkde to deegeejay who seems like an awesome person and down to the ground.

Describe yourself:
A bit more about yourself, real-life, your interests and where are you from? In school or working?
- oh boy, well! for a living im a making films.. dont know the English word, but im finding requisitions they need for the scenography! beside that im a football trainer, and playing my self aswell AND! i got my own bar company renting out bartenders, bars and all that you can imagine to put up a party.
Im from denmark, im 24 years old and live in Copenhagen with my girlfriend.

Other comments:
- So.. an polarbear walks into a bar.. the bartender looks at him and says: HEY! i got a drink called the same as you.
the polarbear looks at him and say; you got a drink called alan??
(in denmark we got a drink called pollarbear)

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Application for Retired-guild!

Post by Phaeton » 05 Sep 2018, 22:41

Hello Mojohofo, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Auri
Officer

Re: Application: Mojohofo - Mage

Post by Auri » 07 Sep 2018, 14:19

Mojo, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...