Your age:

Character name:
Impureghost

Character class:
Demon hunter

Main spec: Havoc
What spec do you want to raid with? Havoc

Off spec:
What is your off spec? Do you like it and do you care if we ask you raid as the off spec?
vengeance - i fairly competent tanking from playing alts in the past which includes doing alt raids/m+ or casual duns. always willing to help out tank anything if needed.

Other characters:

Pureghost - Rogue - was my main character from vanilla till legion

Purè - Warrior - prot warrior used as an alt for playing in alt raids and m + or helping guildies out etc

Purelight - Priest - holy priest used as an alt for playing in alt raids and m + etc, to help out with the limited healers or tanks we had to fill the gap if needed.

Gârth - Blood dk - boosted in legion to 110 - had some fun learning blood dk tanking

Ikonika - Mage - neglected alt , may learn how to range at some point ^^.

Times and how often online:
Be honest please. : Currently i live with my girlfriend and now having a 4 month baby can be fun at times, so usually i try and divide my time in a way i can still play and jump in my raid nights, and get my M+ done and other daily/weekly stuff.
i try and plan my time so there's no arguments. I should be able to attend at least two nights of raiding which one of them nights if progression or last boss i can fit around that given night.

What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with? Which difficulty level was your main focus -

This as my main character for this expansion so far as normal and heroic bosses in Uldir up to Mythrax Hc and some progression try's on G'huun hc.

my rogue has had the most progression in raiding given it was my main since vanilla - with curve achivements and other achievements would be somewhat impressive

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mpureghost

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... mpureghost

www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FCnYztgQjLyJ2V61/#fight=7 - last recorded log far as I know

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Pureghost ( for evidence of past exp kills)

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... /Pureghost

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: No issue with using discord , might be a little shy at first but willing to communicate in a raiding environment and being social. Usually i like to hang out in the disc channel get to know people :).

Previous guild(s):Abstine , Frequency

Reason for quitting: I left Abstine to play with my friends that I had played with in past expansions raiding and I felt at the time it was the right time, which then Trial of Valor was open. i had no issue with anyone in the guild and they were all lovely people and still have a few on my battle.net.

I am Leaving Frequency after now a few of the core raiders including me was getting frustrated and fed up of some of the other non core members not having the same passion or commitment we wanted to try and push in Heroic raiding. some are feeling they don't want to raid anymore, which leaving me finding a new home to raid with :).

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game?

over the years my style of play has changed now i love to go in-depth learning my character trying to output as much damage as i can researching much as i can while in my down time such as discord class channels and guides, simming etc. well as making sure i have my flasks and pots/food ready for the raid. i wouldn't call myself elitist by any means but i love to push myself and be a little competitive also but also listening to tactics and the raid team. I'm used to wiping on bosses after years of raiding so i don't expect bosses just to fall down . I listen to the feedback the raid team is talking about and try if i have any idea's to say something or if i goofed up i own up to it.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you?

After my guild has quit raiding , and looking at many other guilds on the this sever and severs. I feel , i would fit here quite well having a good raiding attitude and experience, Well as raiding in a team of people having similar goals in playing the game. I feel you are a well rounded guild that likes to push raid content as much as you can and get things done, well as having fun in the process with a bit of bants ? .

Why are you the right person for Retired?
What can you contribute with? i have many gnome alts ? every guild needs more gnomes ! . If i'm online and always willing to help out with anything such as m+ or alt raids etc. also having a good raiding attitude and willing to take a joke and have fun in the process. I was an officer for Frequency during Legion at Nighthold release. which i was doing admin ad recruitment and general officer stuff, this gave me some inight in how being an officer is like and understand the importance of being in a big or small guild or having so members online for a raid can impact quite a bit.

Describe yourself:
I'm Originally from Coventry now living in Leeds UK with the girlfriend, I am 3D artist working on an indie project currently that's on-going and recently finished uni in 2016 :). I am your're usual wow nerd and likes watching twitch on the side and playing other games such as currently Destiny 2 and a backlog of PS4 games i should properly play ^^.

Other comments: my battle tag is Pureghost#2829, Discord - Pureghost#3383 always willing to chat about anything .

Auri
Officer

Re: Impureghost - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Auri » 12 Nov 2018, 14:22

Hello Impureghost, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Impureghost - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Auri » 12 Nov 2018, 21:12

Impureghost (hereby known as Pure or Ghost, you pick), you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...