Withdrawn: Supp - Mage

Supp

Withdrawn: Supp - Mage

Post by Supp » 13 Feb 2019, 23:43

Your age: 26
Character name: Supp
Character class: Mage

Main spec: Fire/Frost (still tweaking with what i like best, leaning towards Fire)
Off spec: Frost
I will always want to perform the best that my class/and myself is able to, so if a more experienced mage is telling me that i should go Arcane for better dps/utility, i will.

Other characters:
Supression 120 Havoc Demon hunter (This toon is the one i did the most raiding with in Legion)
Suppresion 120 Fury Warrior
Exility 113 Ret Paladin
Suupp 110 Holy Priest
Ferevig 110 Destro Warlock
Fjellheim 108 Feral Druid
Ferevig 101 MM Hunter
Milkss 100 Elemental Shaman
Suppy 99 AFfliction Warlock
Highwind 94 Rogue

Times and how often online:
I try to play everyday between 19-24 (I have a family so this doesent always work out) but i usually play about 5-7 days a week :)
Be honest please.

Raid experience:

Vanilla: ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ20 and AQ40

TBC: Karazhan, Gruuls, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT

WotLK: Naxx, Onyxia, Uldir, Ruby, EoE, VoA, TotC and ICC HC

(I kinda quit raiding in Cataclysm and until Legion tbh)

Cataclysm: Dragon Soul LFR, Baradin Hold LFR, BWD LFR, Throne of four winds normal, Bastion of twilight normal

Mists of Pandaria: Mogu'shan vaults LFR, Heart of Fear LFR, Terrace of endless spring normal, Throne of thunder normal, Siege of Orgrimmar normal.

Warlods of Draenor: Highmaul normal, Hellfire Citadel Normal, Hellfire Citadel Normal

Legion:
Emerald Nightmare Normal, Trial of Valor Normal, Nighthold Mythic 8/8, Tomb of Sargeras Heroic and Ahead of the Curve, Antorus Heroic and ahead of the curve

BFA: Uldir Heroic and ahead of the curve.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lfire/Supp

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
No, i have an excellent microphone aswell in my Corsair Void Pro Wireless :)

Previous guild(s): Discombobulated
Reason for quitting: To be quite fair i have not left them 100%, i will not be raiding with them anymore since there is no focus on progression its a 100% casual raiding guild so its more about having fun, wich is fine, and has been fine the last 2 years for me.
I will stay in that guild with a few toons just for the social aspect, i have made alot of friends there :)

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I actually like progressing (who would have tought?), but seriously i really like working with a bigger group of people to make something amazing happen, for example the feeling you get when you finally kill Mythrax on Heroic xD.
I also do like some of the grinding aspects of WoW, i find it very "relaxing" as i can do proffesions, and dailys while watching some shows on my second montior, these are the reasons i play wow ^^.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
I hope that you are a cool bunch of people, that are fun to play with but also have some skill, so that we can do some progression :)

Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you?
I have seen some of your guys running about, and have interacted with some of them. Always seemed like a nice group of people, and i saw you on the forums that you are looking for recruits.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
Im a nice person, thats very social, helpful and have the mindset to be progressing in a guild
What can you contribute with? A person that always shows up on time, flasked up, fed, gemmed, enchanted, and read/watched tactics for all boss fights.
I can also help with calling stuff in raid over Discord if need be.

Describe yourself:
Okey so as stated above, im 26 years old.
I have a small family, a wife, and my son named "Amund" he's 4 years old and full of energy, this is where most of my time besides work go.
I run my own business as a web developer making websites, apps etcetc booring stuff.
I also do enjoy some outdoor activites like skateboarding, snowboarding, ski's (i am from the northern part of norway so duuh).
I also just ordered a CityCoco bike wich im SUPER excited for.
Im generally a pretty easy person to get along with, i do have my quirks like everyone, but overall i think you will find me as a person that contributes positivly to the guild.

Other comments: Not at this time.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Supp - Mage

Post by Phaeton » 14 Feb 2019, 01:02

Hello Supp, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Supp

Re: Supp - Mage

Post by Supp » 15 Feb 2019, 22:55

Hello everyone.
I am sorry but i am gonna have to withdraw my application.
I found a guild that has lower raid attendance requirements, i apologize for this.

Hope to see you guys ingame :)

Auri
Officer

Re: Withdrawn: Supp - Mage

Post by Auri » 16 Feb 2019, 15:37

Hi Supp,

Yes I noticed this yesterday and was just trying to catch you ingame to double check before closing this.
Many thanks for letting us know and all the best.

Auri.
You only want me for my totems...