Character name:
Mizukàge

Character class:

Main spec:
Prot

Off spec:
Retri

Other characters:
Raikage (Blood/Unholy) / Blackmane (Prot) / Onikuma (Guardian / Feral)

Times and how often online:
Sunday to Thursday most nights

Raid experience:
Raided from Burning Crusade till Wrath of the Lich King where I took a hiatus from the game and came back properly in Warlords of Draenor and started raiding in Legion on DK/Paladin and Druid.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... uk%C3%A0ge

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: No

Previous guild(s):
Reason for quitting:
The Forgotten Few joined them for 3 or 4 raids over the last couple of weeks and got told yesterday that I hadn't passed my trial with them and was removed from the guild as officers didn't think I was a good fit for their guild.

Friends with Benefits have raided with this guild since Legion and was a great guild but things have changed over the last few weeks and I was unhappy in the game and decided that I needed a new home to begin playing again and getting myself back into the game.

Total Annihilation is the guild before FwB and made some great friends but guild slowly died down in Legion and ended up leaving as wanted to pursue raiding and was enjoying the kills in the game

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
Enjoy doing Mythic Dungeons and leveling different characters.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
I’ve applied to yourselves as I’ve seen some of your guys around in the game and you seem like a good bunch of people, I hope to bring my knowledge of raiding and experience doing raids in the game.

I’m always willing to make food and potions for anyone as well.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
Have a good knowledge and always willing to give it my 110% to get the kill and always willing to help where possible.

Describe yourself:
Hey my name is John and this section is always the hard part to describe myself, I’m a family man and usually spend my Friday and Saturday evenings with my family and my young son but when away from WoW I’m either drawing or reading.

I’m a massive fan of Warhammer 40k and Japanese anime (naruto and dragon ball super mainly). I enjoy spending time at the gym usually go after work. I work on a shift pattern at work.

Other comments:

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Prot / Retri Paladin

Post by Phaeton » 14 Apr 2019, 20:14

Hello Mizukàge, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

MizukageUk

Re: Prot / Retri Paladin

Post by MizukageUk » 17 Apr 2019, 10:26

Thank you for taking your time at looking at my application.

I'd like to withdraw my application and all the best going forward in Raiding