Closed: Dwarfius Retribution /Protection Paladin

Dwarfius

Closed: Dwarfius Retribution /Protection Paladin

Post by Dwarfius » 28 May 2019, 12:07

Hello,

I would like to apply for joining your ranks of awesomeness!

Your age: 26

Character name:
Dwarfius (Jenkins :lol: )

Character class:
Dark Iron Dwarf

Main spec:
Retribution

Off spec:
Protection, and I love being prot almost as much as Ret. Been doing Prot Pala tank for years.
This spec is decently geared, but i am missing a good wep and trinkets.

Other characters:
I have a 120 Resto Druid. It is not geared, but that would simply require a week or two of focus ;)

Times and how often online:
I try to play whenever I can. I only play WoW so you will catch me online often.
My schedule is usually that I do what ever grind I need during the day, and then I am online for raids/M+ during evenings.
I have a demanding job and a family to take care off, so I don't play every single day.
Nevertheless I have a big passion for WoW and I try to play as much as possible.
In figures it would be 3 nights every week, and then another 3 days ad hoc during the day. Having the most hours during evenings.

Raid experience:
What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with? Which difficulty level was your main focus
Vanilla i raided MC and ZG as a Rogue, pretty casual. I was a young kid back then.
TBC I raided hardcore and was ranked very high on the server, as rogue.
WotLK was semi hardcore, as RL, going until Ulduar was cleared. As Prot Pala.
After WotLK I had a bit of a break during Cata, but i always came back to finish content, as Resto Druid and Prot Pala.
In MoP i raided hardcore again clearing most content, as Resto Druid and Prot Pala.
in WoD I became RL again, and cleared a lot of stuff as Prot Pala. Later on I switched to Ret Pala.
Since then I have been playing Ret PalaProt Pala perfecting my UI, rotation and so on. Been getting curve cusually with old friends from vanilla.
Been playing very casual the last two years since I needed to find a balance with real life. Now I am at a point where I could use just a bit more, and i think your Guild profile matches mine.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/dwarfius

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:
Not at all. I enjoy comms during raids!

Previous guild(s):
Reason for quitting:
Be honest here. Being upfront will earn you cookies.

To be honest it is a long time since I last left a guild. Most of them have decayed over time.

The one I will be leaving is Friends With Benefits. It is a great social guild with a lot of good players and a lot of mediocre ones. The reason I wanna leave is that it has become too casual raiding for me.
I have friends here who go back to the Vanilla days, and I sure will miss them, but I need some more progress these days.

I have been in FWB since Legion. I honestly cannot recall the guild name prior to that.
Might have been GrimSoul Legion where I was raid leader. Some of the core members had real life stuff to take care of and then that guild enden up dying..

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game?
I am a min/max kind of guy. I will only accept the ultime best performance from myself.
I am a super fast learner when it comes to mechanics, and I really enjoy hard encounters.
My greatest strenght is definitely that I almost never make mechanical mistakes, and that I learn encounters super fast.

I love raiding in a good atmosphere where cracking jokes is a part of raiding.
My goals are to progress at a good steady pase through Heroic raids.
I don't care much for Mythic raids, other than perhaps the occasional first or second boss.
I like to challenge myself in M+, but I have not had the opportinity this tier to push high keys nor is it really a goal for me.
It is a way of securing gear to me.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you?
I read your post of the Arathor /Hellfire forum, and I thought you sounded like the perfect match.
A good, fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere with a large raid setup (I've been missing being a part of a big roster).
Alt runs, M+, fishing slavery - all enjoyable things!
I really do feel like we would be a great match.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
What can you contribute with?
I contribute with stable performance, good moods and enjoyable conversations.
I contribute with enchanting and alchemy free of charge to any guildie.
And honestly an enjoyable and helping friend! :)

Describe yourself:
A bit more about yourself, real-life, your interests and where are you from? In school or working?
I am 26 years old, from Denmark, and I work as an SAP Senior Consultant.
I live with my girlfriend and our 3 months old daughter Filippa.
My interests are limited to gaming Wow, watching Dota2 and CSGO esports, doing crossfit, and exploring expensive wine and dining!

Other comments:
You only want me for my blessings...

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Dwarfius Retribution /Protection Paladin

Post by Phaeton » 28 May 2019, 14:11

Hello Dwarfius, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Dwarfius

Post by Dwarfius » 28 May 2019, 21:20

Great! I tried adding Deegeejay#1390 for a small chat.
If you want a chat add me on huurraar#2890

Dwarfius

Post by Dwarfius » 04 Jun 2019, 07:58

Hi,

I have decided to withdraw my application.
Thanks for understanding.

/Dwarfius

Auri
Officer

Post by Auri » 04 Jun 2019, 16:42

Hi Dwarfius,

I had tried contacting you to discuss your application while you were online over the weekend however did not receive a response. Thanks for taking the time to let us know anyway and I'll close your application down.

Auri.
You only want me for my totems...