Character name:
Ginsao

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hor/ginsao

Character class:
Priest

Main spec:
Shadow

Off spec:
Discipline, but not an experienced Healer as of yet (unless you like being dead, in which case sign me up)

Other characters:
Ginzen, Level 60, Marksmanship Hunter, currently gearing and learning.

Times and how often online:
On most weekday evenings 6-7pm until Midnight GMT and similar for the weekends (Thanks Corona)

Raid experience:

Have done some Heroic raids on Tarren Mill server with my Mage, "Ginsai" during Legion, with full clears of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, which was pretty tough back in the old days when it was the latest Raid.

Also Heroic Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/ginsai/

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link:

Current character:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hor/ginsao

This is a fresh character I made for the expansion as my raiders are on another server.

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:

Already have it installed and have used it.

Previous guild(s): The Orcademy, Server: Tarren Mill

Reason for quitting: Quit the game after clearing everything there was to clear at the time and friends also quit.

However I am back for this bountiful new expansion, and have hopped over to Arathor and to the Alliance! to play with some friends, also I am friends with Tarass, one of your members, who has revived me a fair few times.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I like to do reasonably challenging content, Mythic+ Keys and Raids, optimising my gear and simulation-craft shenanigans, currently just running for my life in the Maw and getting rinsed by Russian premades in Battlegrounds until some content comes out.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you?

You sound like a fun guild, I would like a group for Raids and some players to group up with for some Mythics etc, but not into the absolute sweatiness of high end raiding.

Why are you the right person for Retired?

I like big deeps and not standing in red circles unless I'm casting something particularly juicy.

But I do like doing my research for raid mechanics with challenging bosses and executing my role as well as possible.

Describe yourself:
Im from North-ish UK, and sell Antiques for a living, I like telling the stories of people from the past and occasionally getting flamed on League of Legends by children

Auri
Officer

Re: Ginsao - Priest

Post by Auri »

Hi Ginsao, thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Ginsao - Priest

Post by Auri »

Ginsao, I don't know what dirt Tarass has on you people, but you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...