APPLICATION FORM

Your age: 28

Character name: Frederef

Character class:
Death Knight

Main spec:
Unholy

Off spec:
Frost (Haven't played as much, and don't have 2 1h at the moment to play just now)

Other characters:
I am currently levelling up a shaman (elemental/Resto) but only level 51 as focusing on main at the moment.

Times and how often online:

Weeknights : 19:30 - 00:00
Weekends : 17:00 - 00:00

Raid experience:
What have you killed and was it killed on the same character that you are applying with?
Haven't raided in the last few expansions, didn't enjoy BFA and focused more on M+ in legion.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/frederef
New character for this expansion.

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: No problem at all

Previous guild(s): Not been in one for any amount of time in a while. Focussing on 5 man content with IRL friends so didn't have a huge need.
Reason for quitting: Played with a group of friends and only doing M+, so stopped once people quit. I didn't enjoy BFA so only played for a few weeks before I moved on.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
What kind of player are you? What do you prefer to do in game? PVE player that enjoys challenges and working through tough fights. Trying to get the most out of my class and have fun.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you? Been friends with Paul (Tarass) for a long time and he has always talked about how much he has enjoyed raiding in this guild.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
What can you contribute with?

I have put up with Paul for 10 years, so that should prove I am a chill guy. I enjoy spending time learning as much about the game/encounters and trying to solve any mechanics based puzzles.

Describe yourself:

Software developer that has played wow on and off for 13 years. Outside of the game I enjoy meeting up with friends(although that's not happening just now obviously) and going to the gym or just chilling watching TV with my wife.

Auri
Officer

Re: Frederef - Death Knight

Post by Auri »

Hi Frederef thank you for your application.

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Frederef - Death Knight

Post by Auri »

Frederef, I don't know what dirt Tarass has on you people, but you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...